- Created on Saturday, 15 March 2014 06:09
- Category: General
The Chairman of Sri Lanka Ports Authority Dr. Priyath Bandu Wickrama says that the agreement of the proposed Colombo Port City will be signed next month.
According to the agreement the reclamation of 568 acres of land will be completed within 39 months and the China Communications Construction Company Limited (CCCC )will be given 123 acres of the land on a 99-year lease to build the urban complex. It also includes 22 storied building for the SLPA head office,roads, water, electricity, communication facilities, shopping areas, water sports area, mini golf course, hotels, apartments, recreation areas and also marinas
The Chinese Company has been reportedly selected to undertake the the US$ 1.4 billion project.
- UNDP launches the Strengthening the Resilience of Post Conflict Recovery
- UNDP extended support on Strengthening Enforcement of Law - Ms. Razina Bilgrami
- Justice denied to two child victims of rape at the hands of the armed forces - AHRC
- Scott Morrison to talk SL Tamil issue with Sushma
- Another 100 kilos of heroin from Pakistan
Lend your hand for worthy cause Please donate to Lanka News Web